Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through constant feedback and discussion, GoldPRO settings for Halo Reach continuously strive to find the best settings possible for the competitive Halo community. V2 Out Now.

Damnation.

weezing
    weezing

Damnation. Empty Damnation.

Post  weezing Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 am

Download

Screens:

Red spawn
    Damnation. Screenshot

Blue spawn
    Damnation. Screenshot

New camo location (120s, not off start)
    Damnation. FileDetails

Penance sniper locations are used, and the rockets, OS, and shotgun are unchanged, so they aren't shown.

Yeah, tell me what you think, based on a first impression or whatever. The initial spawns are moved so that rockets are secured quicker, and each team has more options and more things to consider off spawn. Overall red is more proactive and blue more reactive, but I don't think anyone has a major advantage. Red has more to lose also, since if they move to try and get all assets available to them right away, they'll most likely have to forfeit top control, which blue has quick access to thanks to the teleporter. But if they settle for two guys going rockets, and two more covering them from up top, they could lose shotgun and possibly their own snipe.

I'm already thinking of stuff that could be changed, like maybe OS should be moved over one platform toward blue spawn. Maybe camo could set to start and give red more to think about.

EDIT: camo pic isn't showing up... I moved it to bottom pump room, where the plasma rifle used to be.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:54 pm