Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through constant feedback and discussion, GoldPRO settings for Halo Reach continuously strive to find the best settings possible for the competitive Halo community. V2 Out Now.

5 posters

Zealot Thread

Admin
    Admin

Zealot Thread Empty Zealot Thread

Post  Admin Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:43 am

Discuss
    DaRkPaToU
    DaRkPaToU

Zealot Thread Empty Re: Zealot Thread

Post  DaRkPaToU Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Just an idea:

- Fixing in the air, right next to the path you take when you go up the lifts, a small scenery object like the "camping stool" so that you can jump between the landing and top mid/snipe spawn.

I thought of this because with these settings you can't do the landing-top gold jump which you could do with sprint in the MLG rules.
    bunniesz23

Post  bunniesz23 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:33 pm

DaRkPaToU wrote:Just an idea:

- Fixing in the air, right next to the path you take when you go up the lifts, a small scenery object like the "camping stool" so that you can jump between the landing and top mid/snipe spawn.

I thought of this because with these settings you can't do the landing-top gold jump which you could do with sprint in the MLG rules.

I think limiting movement was actually one of the goals of this project. I'm not 100% sure though, just based off of my readings of TrueHaloMaster's thread.
    DaRkPaToU
    DaRkPaToU

Post  DaRkPaToU Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:36 pm

bunniesz23 wrote:

I think limiting movement was actually one of the goals of this project. I'm not 100% sure though, just based off of my readings of TrueHaloMaster's thread.

Yeah i guess it could lessen the dominance of top mid/top gold...

Still, i think its worth testing out...
    Chef Linguini
    Chef Linguini
    Admin

Post  Chef Linguini Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:08 am

An upside down vehicle cannon actually works quite well for what you're talking about. We'll look into it.
    weezing
    weezing

Post  weezing Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Switch the sniper and GL. Other than that, the GPv1 version is pretty much good to go. And a big no to the camping stools thing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm