Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Through constant feedback and discussion, GoldPRO settings for Halo Reach continuously strive to find the best settings possible for the competitive Halo community. V2 Out Now.

2 posters

Feed Back Suggestions

Chef Linguini
    Chef Linguini
    Admin

Feed Back Suggestions Empty Feed Back Suggestions

Post  Chef Linguini Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:58 am

So I'm not going to require anyone to link their games, but if doing so helps you better explain your points, please do so.

I do recommend that you test these settings a fair amount, and become familiar with them, before giving feed back. Philosophical arguments are great and all, but often times our perspectives can change after playing 1 or a dozen (or 300) games.

Thanks guys.
    Masti101

Feed Back Suggestions Empty Re: Feed Back Suggestions

Post  Masti101 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:46 pm

OS invulnerability needs to go down if possible, 5 seconds is way to long.

Nexus shouldn't have a OS at top mid

(Don't remember if I posted this or not) Also, you guys shouldn't have spawns that face enemies. Doesn't work, I have some files in my FS where you don't spawn in the open, and evade is removed.
    Chef Linguini
    Chef Linguini
    Admin

Post  Chef Linguini Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:24 am

Masti101 wrote:
    OS invulnerability needs to go down if possible, 5 seconds is way to long.

Nexus shouldn't have a OS at top mid

(Don't remember if I posted this or not) Also, you guys shouldn't have spawns that face enemies. Doesn't work, I have some files in my FS where you don't spawn in the open, and evade is removed.

I agree about the OS at top mid. You can basically see the entire map and be guaranteed a double if not triple kill with that 5 seconds. It's also kind of awkward to get to, but maybe that's just me.

Countdown starting spawns are probably going to stay. We ran a "firing range" (4 players spawning shooting at one player) and the player was only killed when he went the wrong way or hesitated for a bit. Obviously in an actual game all players are not going to be shooting at one player (mostly) and the players will be getting shot at, messing up their aim.

Nexus will be looked into though.

Thanks for the feedback man.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:01 am